Hi dear PHP user,
I’m very happy to announce the opening of the JPHP project web site.
JPHP is a 100% Object Oriented Framework which takes its essence from the java standard and class structure.
So JPHP is dedicated to large projects where good object architecture design is needed.
JPHP provides PHP users a system to import their classes similar to the one found in java. You will finally be able to organize your classes in a package such as com.jphp…..
As it was designed from design pattern models, JPHP makes use of the interface/abstract model inviting you to extended it as often as you like for class reuse.
Core and general features are :
- 100% object oriented library
- Extensibility and Reusability
- Import and class storing similar to java
- Many useful base classes
- String utils
- CSV file manipulation and mapping
- Data Layer Abstraction
- Custom Session and Context management
- Config file and multi-config file reader
Upcoming applications developed using JPHP :
- JPHP 2.0a : optimisation performance and design of JPHP 0.5b rewritten from scratch
- JPHP MVC Framework (use the project page) : help to create web sites using the MVC design pattern paradigm for better maintenance
stay tune at : http://www.jphplib.org