I’m please to let you know that I’ve just put a new release of JPHP online. It’s the version 2.1 alpha rc1. Almost rewrite from scratch to gain more performance and much more object oriented than before.
Package has bean re-designed to be cleaner.
Here are the features :
- 100% OO than before
- many new packages/classes :
- xml dom (jphp.xml)
- http environnement abstraction using xml file (request,response,cookie, session, …)
- complexe datastructure interface
- a rich IO package (reader,writer,filter,…)
- database : new class DirectQuery, make your sql call easier !
- much more flexible using interface class and design pattern
So check it at : http://www.jphplib.org