Actually it was released a few days ago, and a small swarm of bugs were reported and summarily squashed so a patch level 1 release is available.
What’s interesting about this release – it’s a reasonably stable version of all the features we’ve been working on for the last few months:
- a clean approach to content mgnt with article and document management a classification tools
- a robust framework for managing users, groups and preferences
- substantial speed improvements
- a reliable translation tool and a full italian translation
- a simple and flexible set of base classes that take care of all your application tasks
- error handling
The wiki has taken some good strides, see the updated version of the code examples page and the new data access summary – this is the best way to help you decide if the code could make your job easier/more efficient.
You may also find http://cmsmatrix.org/ interesting, there’s some really good cms/framework comparison tools to be found and best of all, a good overview of what a full-featured framework should offer.