Packt Publishing have just released their first book, titled “Mastering phpMyAdmin for Effective MySQL Management.
Whether you are an experienced developer, system administrator, web designer or new to MySQL and phpMyAdmin, this book will show you how to increase your productivity and control when working with your databases. You will learn how to:
• Administer MySQL users and privileges, and get statistics about MySQL servers and databases
• Manage databases, table data and structures, and indexes
• Use bookmarks and metadata
• Generate multiple SQL queries
• Generate better documentation of evolving table structures
Along the way you’ll build a more detailed understanding of SQL and how it works in MySQL.
As an application developer you’ll learn how to use phpMyAdmin to:
• Effectively perform day-to-day database and table management.
• Create better database tables and relational structures
• More easily document your evolving data structure
As a MySQL server administrator, you’ll benefit from the in-depth and practical coverage of:
• Using phpMyAdmin to manage users and privileges
• Getting server and database statistics
All database users will expand and refine their knowledge of SQL in a MySQL context through using phpMyAdmin to track SQL execution and results.
You can read more about the book here: http://www.packtpub.com/view_book/isbn/1904811035