The Yellow Duck Framework is an object oriented framework that will help you with creating web applications.
The Yellow Duck Framework supports the following items:
- Clean separation of code and output
- Templates for outputting HTML easily
- Automatic action dispatching using URL parameters
- Object oriented form construction and validation
- Object oriented handling of authentication
- Classes for creating “XML/RPC” clients and servers.
- Classes for creating syndicated XML feeds such as RSS and Atom feeds.
- Easy handling of files, directories and images. For images, there are some very straightforward functions that can create thumbnails of those images.
- An object oriented interface for creating and sending email messages.
The Yellow Duck Framework tries to be as flexible as possible so that you can
tailor it in such a way that it works according to the way you want it to work.
It’s definitely not the framework that will solve all your needs, but for most
web application related functions, you will find the Yellow Duck Framework a
very handig tool to get your work done faster and more reliably.
More information: http://www.yellowduck.be/ydf2/